Monday, February 2, 2009

First Aid Course

Dear ventures,

I hope you guys have already signed up for the first aid course by now.
The course date is from 25th to 27th of February.
9am to 6pm.
we would be meeting at tampines mrt station @ 7.30 ( please kindly be punctual)

Materials to bring would be a recent sized NRIC photograph (3.5cm by 2.5cm) for card-sized First Aid Certificate and stationery for note taking.
Dress code : T-shirt/shirts + pants/jeans
NO SLIPPERS
* Ladies -> no lipstick/gloss

As for the payment, we can only pay either by cheque or NETS.
After much consideration, I think paying by NETS would be a better choice.
I would be making a trip down to make the payment first on the 17th of Feb.
So you guys can actually pay me back later =)

Please tag should you have any doubts.
if not feel free to give me a call. =)

YIV
Sze ying
Asst.Treasurer

No comments:

Post a Comment