Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hey ventures,

i'm here to blog about ... the reunion lunch on sat ?!
yeap...
i hope you guys enjoyed yourselves at my place as much as i did.
hopefully the food is OKIE?
* no food poisoning so far ya ? *
Thank you for coming !!!! The presence of you guys really made my day x)

And yes, erm..
A VERY BIG BIG THANK YOU TO MY DEAREST VENTURES,WHITE SHIELD, SIR JUSTIN, COTTONTAIL and WOMBAT for the SURPRISE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION. =)
i'm really touched..
and sorry shi chang for the "shouting" that you got..
you guys really made my 17th a really sweet and unforgettable one...
everyone holds a special place in my heart and its really heartwarming to know that you guys really CARE and BOTHER to put in the time and effort to plan everything =)
thank you so much !!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS TRUCKLOADS =)

I hope we will all continue to stick through and let this valuable friendship of ours last as long as possible.
Together we shall soar greater heights !!!! =)
Thanks for make venturing fun and enriching.

No comments:

Post a Comment